It Can’t Be Perfect

I am sure you would agree that nothing is perfect in this world. Though I have shown through my blog posts how much I adore my rabbits and make them seemed as though they are perfect, I do have a couple of pet peeves raising them. These dislikes are those that made it hard for me to answer the question – “What you like most about Holland Lops?”. It is funny how I think about my dislike for them whenever I am asked that question. How ironic!

Here are a couple of my all time favorite pet peeves:

Pet Peeve #1: The Sprayers

I totally dislike bucks that sprays. I know it is a sign of their love for me but I really hate being shot at and the feeling of that warm stinky pee. Sometimes it is inevitable because some bucks just love to bring down the “Golden Shower”.

Pet Peeve #2: The Hormonals

There are some does that goes totally berserk at times and they like to scratch and bite. I find it strange that 80% of the time they are the sweetest thing but the other 20% of the time they turn into were-rabbits!

Pet Peeve #3: The Bowl Diggers

Rabbits that dig their food bowl and scatters food all over is annoying to me. I don’t like the fact that they are wasting all the food that I give them but they are smart animals and there is a reason why they do that. I am happy that they no longer do that after I switched feed!

Pet Peeve #4: Death

I totally dislike the fact that my rabbits would eventually die. The worst part is, most of the time favorites are first to go. Now I know better to have an equal space in my heart for each one of them so that all are my favorite!

Pet Peeve #5: Frequent feed change

I hate rabbit feed brands that come and go in the market. There are also those that goes out of stock temporarily while awaiting shipments. I normally avoid this sort of brands. Glad my rabbits are now on a decent and consistent brand!

At the end of the day, we must realize that we are living in an imperfect world only to be made perfect by this……

Sheer Happiness!

About these ads

Leave a comment

Filed under Thoughts

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s