And so, we have come to the end of year 2008. I just want to list down 10 things that I am grateful for before the year draws to a close.
1) Flying Noobie & BlueBerry across the globe to be with us (approximately 50 hours travel time)
2) Having the first lilac doe (Holly Hope) in Malaysia (surviving out of Noobie’s incredible kindling story)
3) Experimented and built kick-ass shelves with waste management in an apartment environment
4) Having 2 successful litters of kits with BlueBerry & Noobie
5) Blessed with very nice rabbit friends both local and abroad namely – SB, D, Azian, Lindsey, Susie, Teri, Karen, Christine and many more
6) The success of TLR PeeGuard V3.0. LOL!
7) Being featured by 2 local dailies – New Straits Times (Tech & U: Blogger’s Say) and Malay Mail (CyberSpot)
8) An official member of HLRSC
9) Having constant supply of Oxbow pellets for my rabbits
10) Outrageous visits/hits to this blog (thanks to you reading at this very moment!)