Nothing much seemed to be happening among the bunny “bloggersphere” these days and I thought of coming up with my own tagging “thing”. I call it the Likables vs the Unlikables. Those tagged must list down 5 of their most unlikable and 5 most likable things/events/happenings in their bunyard or rabbitry.
So here’s mine for starters:
1. Healthy newborn kits snuggled warmly with a nice nest (this is top priority for now)
2. 5 months old growing up handsome/pretty/cute
3. Stock up day (makes me feel complete! and the smell of fresh HAY!)
4. My bunnies going to very good homes
5. Learning something new from a fellow breeder
1. Bad inquiries (no proper introduction & scary/demanding inquirer)
2. Having 8 bunnies molt all at the same time
3. Bunnies falling ill
4. Waiting for does to kindle and they missed
5. Stubborn rabbits with bad toilet habits
I would like to tag the following bloggers:
furfurries.wordpress.com, thefluffies.wordpress.com, furrybutts.wordpress.com, lazzybunny.wordpress.com, scbunnay.blogspot.com, sonshinerabbitry.wordpress.com, keepsrabbitry.blogspot.com, starliterabbitry.blogspot.com, mini-lop-blog.blogspot.com, lilbitfarms.blogspot.com, mrbarrington.blogspot.com, kismetrabbitry.blogspot.com, suburbanbuns.blogspot.com, bunnychoy.wordpress.com, cocojune.blogspot.com & allbunniesgreatandsmall.com/category/blog/
HAVE FUN GUYS & GALS!
2 responses to “My 5 Likables and Unlikables!”
Pretty good post. I just came across your site and wanted to say
that I’ve really liked reading your posts. Any way
I’ll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon!
It took me ages to update my blog. No idea at the moment 😦
Thanx for tagging. Will complete it soon 😉