I got a pleasant surprise and also I must say one of the best Christmas presents that I have received today. I received a package from Carmel’s former owner and breeder. I was dumbfounded when I opened it. As we all know, Carmel is #1 Top Lop 2007. For those who doesn’t know what that means, she is the best Holland Lop in the entire United States (and also the world) in year 2007. And the best part is, she’s here with me right now.
Such a wonderful gift
The award title
Kay was so generous to share her with me and now, she even shared with me the award for Best of Variety (Broken). It is in a form of a plate with an image of a broken patterned Holland Lop etched unto it. I truly feel that I am now reliving the moment with Kay and Laureen back in year 2007. Click here for the 2007 HLRSC Nationals results that clearly shows that Carmel one the title when she was just an BJD (Broken Junior Doe – below 6 months!).
Carmel, she poses naturally all the time
I believe what I love most in this hobby is in the friendships that I made through these wonderful rabbits. They just bring people closer together and there is a lot of sharing going on as well.
This is so Carmel. She is a periscoping machine...
Thank you very much Kay for this wonderful gift. I am sure it is a piece that you hold close to your heart. I appreciate it a lot and I till treasure it for the rest of my life.
The Neno's Award
Just want to thank LazzyBunny.wordpress.com for another award called Neno’s award.
To answer the question as to why I love blogging, it is pretty simple actually. I love to blog because I am able to share good stuff with my readers. Good stuff like good recommendations for rabbits in general. Also, I love to share my experiences raising Holland Lops! Holland Rules!
I would love to distribute this award to everyone on my Bunny Blogroll! Please feel free to claim this award.
Here are the instructions passed on and should be passed on by receivers:
The award came with these mission :
* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
And it comes with some rules!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post
Two days back LazzyBunny.wordpress.com honored TLR with another award, the Life Is Grand award. Recipents of this award must write 5 reason why they think life is grand and pass the award to 5 other bloggers of his/her choice.
Here are my 5 reasons:
1. Life Is Grand because TLR is the forerunner in raising Quality Holland Lops in Malaysia!
2. Life Is Grand because TLR is proud to be the first rabbitry in Malaysia to neuter rabbits before sending them to good homes.
3. Life Is Grand because TLR has made quite an impact in educating the general public about basic rabbit care.
4. Life Is Grand because TLR has many great friends all around the world.
5. Life Is Grand because TLR has placed most of its rabbits in the bestest of homes.
And the 5 blogs that I would love to pass this award to are:
1. Wooly World Rabbitry
2. Keep’s Rabbitry Blog
3. What’s New at Lil’ Bit Farms
4. Life with the Kings-this is definitely very grand!
5. Pet Epicure